10 april 2013

My bad,–sorry! But despite no blogging….

….I have been sewing and a lot of other stuff!

Today I made a pincushion for my wrist finally! Found a super tut at

Tea Rose Home

She has several awesome tuts so check it out! This is mine

wrist pin cushion

As you can tell ( if you checked the link ) I deviated some because 1) I didn’t have fusible fleece 2) I didn’t have a silk flower and 3) my gluegun is one of many items stored somewhere after we had guests for Easter…

However that didn’t stop me: I attached some thin wadding with decorative seams, replaced the flower with lace and handsewing really isn’t that bad!

**********************

Other fabric-related the last month:

placemat

Placemat for my youngest granddaughter, twosided.

Spring tablerunner for the entrance

Jeg vil danse mot vår

easter table runner (2)

Large Easter tablerunner for the living room

påskeduk

Table cloth for Easter

gangløperen

Easter tablerunner for the entrance

påskedekke

close up

Easter placemats for a birthdaypressie for my SIL

McGyver

Some patchwork for eggs, done the “McGyver”-way

Free tut in my blog, top left

Ingen kommentarer: